29 september 2017, 14:00 - 17:00. Amsterdam, Gratis
Going global with your smart solution
29 september 2017 14:00 - 17:00
As an entrepreneur, it’s only natural that you continuously strive to expand, innovate and grow your business. You might even feel ready to show your smart product or service to the world. These aspirations may lead you to debut your smart city solution in a foreign market, but there are some key questions to ask yourself before going global.
Amsterdam Smart City has joined forces with Amsterdam Trade (a program of the Municipality of Amsterdam) to help growth-focused entrepreneurs tap into global business opportunities, facilitating their international ambitions.
We are pleased to invite you to attend our event on September 29th, which will cover the key factors to consider when seeking global expansion and growth.
Smart city business community
The event will bring together the smart city business community, active in themes such as water and waste, infrastructure and technology, the circular economy, citizens and living, mobility, energy, governance and education. Of course, any company with an urban development vision or smart innovation is welcome to join.
- Edgar Kasteel, an international business consultant from ARCUSplus will cover the dos and don’ts of delving into new markets.
- Yvette Entius, an international business developer from the Netherlands Enterprise Agency will go into signaling business opportunities for Dutch SMEs and how she may facilitate businesses their global ambitions.
- Kamal Afarmach, an advisor International Business and Instruments at the Netherlands Enterprise Agency will explain How to utilize the Dutch government's international network and programs.
- Saskia de Beer, the founder of TransformCity and Teun Wagenaar, business developer at Triggi will share their global expansion experiences.
- An interactive session on going global, with like-minded members of the smart city community.
Contact and register
If you have any questions or queries, please contact Malou Brantjes at email@example.com. You can register via eventbrite.com.